Friday, March 4, 2016

Coin magic in Stockholm


On one of the days I was in Stockholm, another magician I had not seen was performing at Magic Bar Stockholm, so I went there to have dinner and to see his magic. The magician is called Tommy Sköld, and I was told his specialty was coin magic.


Magic Bar Stockholm is more like a restaurant than a bar, and they usually have good food. I decided to try their hamburger. They used to have a rabbit hamburger on the menu, but now it was no longer rabbit meat. The hamburger was good. The soup I ordered as a starter was even better!


When I was waiting for my food, Tommy Sköld came to my table and showed me some coin magic. Later, he also had a magic show for 10 or 15 people in a small room they have for close up magic shows. I got to see that show too, which was nice.

Me and Tommy Sköld
Some other guests

No comments:

Post a Comment