Thursday, November 1, 2012

A few more zombie Jonas pictures from other people

A very nice picture taken by my artistically gifted friend who recently came back to Sapporo from a few years of living abroad. A sad zombie Jonas, contemplating the sad fact that no one wants to hang out with me (unless I go to a place where they work and cannot run away, or go to a party open to any weirdo in the world). Also, a zombie drinking vegetable use, which is very good for your body :-) October 27.
My boss took a picture of me when I stopped by to pick up some cards I had forgotten to take home after my last shift in the magic bar. October 31.
Tuesday's Halloween party at Bottom Cafe. October 28.

Halloween party again, this time with mount Fuji in the background. October 28.
Being served some Italian food at Garbanzo. October 28.

Still in Garbanzo. October 28.

Eating some mochi in Ropossa. October 28.


2 comments:

  1. I hope you had fun. The zipper idea is the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also like the zipper, and I did have a lot of fun :-)

      Delete