Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas dinner

Sashimi

In Japan, not celebrating Christmas is the norm, but if you decide to do something Western and celebrate Christmas, the common thing would be to go on a date and to eat at a Western style restaurant (e.g. pasta).

Entree, very good (raw) fish

Since no one wants to date me, I had dinner with a friend instead. She also has no one to date, she claims (which is somewhat surprising, since she is quite cute and very funny). We also somewhat un-Christmasy went to a Japanese restaurant.


Salad, with raw fish and avocado

Pumpkin gratin (with potatoes)

Slightly cooked tuna

Deep fried fish of some kind

Dessert

The food was very nice. My friend also gave me a Christmas present that she bought in a shop across the street from the restaurant. 2013 will be the year of the snake, so I received a snake. It will hopefully bring me luck next year, so my ear will get better etc.

Christmas present

No comments:

Post a Comment