Monday, May 4, 2015

French fries with chocolate and caramel?


Outside the Trick Art exhibition, there was a small festival where they sold various kinds of food. I noticed one food stand that had a logo that showed a guy holding a hamburger, but the food stand seemed to sell only French fries.


They sold super long French fries (30cm), and you could choose if you wanted salt, chili, cheese, or chocolate on the French fries. Who puts chocolate on French fries?! I was convinced that this would not be good, so I felt I had to order a set. For research.


I ordered a set of 30cm long French fries with chocolate and caramel. It was not as bad as I had feared, but it was not good. If you have to choose between chocolate and caramel, caramel is better. Also, the sales window had a radiation warning sign that said "warning". What kind of things do they put in these French fries to warrant that? Looking closer, it said that if you are allergic to eggs, you should not eat these. Maybe there is a more fitting symbol for that warning?


No comments:

Post a Comment