About Me

My photo

Born in Stockholm (Sweden), now live in Sapporo (Japan). Hold a Ph.D. in computer science and work with computers during the days, perform magic in a bar during the nights (and weekends, for kids). Also used to teach historical fencing back in Sweden.

Monday, December 19, 2011

Stage Magic Show

On Saturday, December 17, our university magic club had its yearly big stage magic show. This year it was the 40th Magic Festival ・ 2011年12月17日「第40回Magic Festival」. About 30 magicians did all kinds of magic for about two hours. Since my camera broke that morning, I do not really have any good pictures from the event, but it was a lot of fun.

Me producing lots of balls from a flower pot.


My performance did not go as well as it could have, but the audience seemed happy enough. I could not see anything since the seats of the audience were in the dark and I had a strong spotlight in my eyes (I could just barely see the things I was using during my performance) but people came up to me afterwards and said they liked my performance. Pretty much everyone said they thought it was too short though. Which I guess is good praise in some sense, since they apparently wanted to see more.

No comments:

Post a Comment