Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Magic in Saitama

I was asked to do some magic when I was in Saitama. I did one show when my brother's girlfriend's younger brother was home from work. He only had one day off, so there was a special show mainly for him (though 6 other people where also watching).

The next day he was away working, but some other people showed up and I was asked to do two magic shows, one before the main meal and one after (one guest could not show up until quite late). There were 10 people watching these shows.
The encore rabbits.

I was also asked to do the trick they liked the most again, though everyone had seen it several times by then.... Usually I would not, but they were VERY insistent on an encore, so in the end I relented and it seemed most people did still not see how it was done.

The mini-FRISK that was not even mine!

The most popular trick was using a bunch of sponge rabbits. This was pretty good since last year was the year of the rabbit (now it has become the year of the dragon) so the tie in was good. I also did a trick with some FRISK breath mints changing size and the text changing etc. Later the guest that showed up last turned out to have a tiny FRISK box strapped to her phone, which was funny.

2 comments:

  1. Hope I can see some day your magic tricks...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Next time I go to Sweden, it will probably be announced here, so maybe there will be a chance.

    ReplyDelete