Friday, February 17, 2012

Italian food in Sapporo, Garbanzo again


I went to Garbanzo again yesterday. This little Italian restaurant has moved one block east recently, making it slightly longer for me to walk there, but the new location has an excellent view. The food is of course still very nice too. I had gnocchi and cheese baked chicken this time.

Apparently, I had dropped half a ball pen last time I was there, which I got back this time. They figured if there is half a pen on the floor, not so many customers could have dropped such a strange item...

2 comments:

  1. I've been looking for some good Italian food in Sapporo for ages. Where is this place?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Garbanzo is very close to the Susukino subway station, in the "Bakkas Biru" (バッカスビル) on the 9th floor. Google Maps

      Some other places with nice Italian food in Sapporo is Ozonico (near Tanuki Kouji) and Cheese Cheese (in the Norubesa building).

      Delete