About Me

My photo

Born in Stockholm (Sweden), now live in Sapporo (Japan). Hold a Ph.D. in computer science and work with computers during the days, perform magic in a bar during the nights (and weekends, for kids). Also used to teach historical fencing back in Sweden.

Friday, November 4, 2011

Hawaiian magic

An acquaintance of mine called me and asked if I had time to come and do some magic for him and his friends in a Hawaiian bar. I said that if it was late at night, I would be free but that I work until 21:00 or so. He said no problem, so at 22:30 I entertained slightly over 10 people in a place called Ohana. As a thank you, my acquaintance bought me a very Hawaiian looking drink.


We continued on to a Spanish restaurant, and did some more magic there. Then we went to an American Dining Bar, but no one else was there so we just drank a little. My acquaintance goes to around 14 places per night when he goes out drinking, which is a little too much for me, so I was thinking of giving up already after three places at 1:30 in the morning (unlike him, I had to get up and go to work in the morning too). He convinced me that just one more quick drink in a place we both often go to would be fine. There I met a girl I know that I have not seen in over half a year, which was fun. I also had to do some more magic (also fun). I was a bit tired in the morning, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment