Thursday, July 4, 2013

Breakfast at Narita, the JAL Lounge


I had to go to Germany again (after almost two weeks in Sapporo) for yet another business trip. This meant taking the 06:00 train to the airport again, and all the other fun stuff that you just love to do on a Saturday morning.


Since my professor was also going, and unlike me he had business class tickets (we do not have any money in the travel budget this year, so I have to get the cheapest tickets they can find), I could get into the lounge at Narita Airport together with him (he can bring a guest). The JAL lounge in the international departures area is very nice. They have excellent curry and great bread. They also have lots of other foods, and endless amounts of alcohol if you are into that sort of thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment