About Me

My photo

Born in Stockholm (Sweden), now live in Sapporo (Japan). Hold a Ph.D. in computer science and work with computers during the days, perform magic in a bar during the nights (and weekends, for kids). Also used to teach historical fencing back in Sweden.

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Phantom of the Opera and Ropossa

One pair of strange glasses
An even stranger pair of glasses, and another slightly strange customer
Yesterday I went to the magic "snack bar" Ropossa and had a lot of food. I also met a woman who stars in (or at least is connected to) the Phantom of the Opera that will open here in Sapporo in December. She gave me a bunch of Phantom of the Opera free stuff.

Ropo-mama in manga form!
Reportedly this is a manga for girls
I was also asked to wear strange glasses and do other strange things. I also lost at some German educational games for children, and read a manga where the Ropossa "mama" appears! This was pretty cool. I have never been featured in a professional manga (as far as I know, at least).
Some Phantom of the Opera stuff I got
Some of the food they gave me







No comments:

Post a Comment