About Me

My photo

Born in Stockholm (Sweden), now live in Sapporo (Japan). Hold a Ph.D. in computer science and work with computers during the days, perform magic in a bar during the nights (and weekends, for kids). Also used to teach historical fencing back in Sweden.

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Zombie pictures of me, found on the Internet

At "alife"
I stumbled over some photos from Halloween by chance today, and inspired by the Googled for some other likely sources. It was nice to see some photos taken by someone with a good camera. Most people just used their smart phones.

Then I also stumbled over a photo of me from two years ago at the Sapporo Zombie Walk.

At "alife" again, but with too much camera flash
At the "FIFO" party
My first ever zombie make-up

No comments:

Post a Comment