About Me

My photo

Born in Stockholm (Sweden), now live in Sapporo (Japan). Hold a Ph.D. in computer science and work with computers during the days, perform magic in a bar during the nights (and weekends, for kids). Also used to teach historical fencing back in Sweden.

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Italian food, lobsters, and raspberry wine

Home made salsiccia.

Pizza

A lobster that you can eat if you still have an appetite after looking him in the eyes.

Raspberry wine
Yesterday I had dinner at Gabrincho, a small Italian place where a friend of mine works. He now has a lobster crawling around in a small aquarium that says "You can eat half of me for 1800 yen" on it...

He also makes excellent pizzas. I tried his home made salsiccia sausage too. He gave me some of his home made raspberry wine to try, which was also nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment