Saturday, March 17, 2012

Poland

Recently I have been super busy at work with preparing for our trip to Poland (work, so almost no time to actually see anything interesting) and have not had time to update the blog. I am leaving for Poland (Poznan) in about an hour, and once I actually get there I expect to be very much not busy, so I will update the blog again there :-)

It will be my first time in Poland, but more or less the only thing my Polish friends tell me about Poland is that it has cheap but good vodka... And that the taxi driver will most likely try to trick me.

2 comments:

  1. XD Take the bus haha
    Wonder what you're gonna think about Poland. Poznań is quiet specific, so I'm waiting for updates:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One of our Polish colleagues from the research institute here surprised us by coming out to the airport and greeting us there. So we got a ride into town in his car.

      I will make lots of updates on Poznan soon (took several hundred photos today), but since I haven't slept in 48 hours, I think I will do that first...

      Delete