Tuesday, February 19, 2013

"Får jag använda din telefon?"

Yesterday when I was buying some vegetable juice in a convenience store, the girl ahead of me in the line had a bag with Swedish text written on it. That is not common in Japan.

The bag said: "Får jag använda din telefon?" which means "Can I use your telephone?" A somewhat strange choice of text to put on your clothes or bags.

I wanted to take a picture of this bag but just as I got my camera out of my pocket, one of the people working in the store opened another register and called out: "The next person in line, please come here" so I had to go there and pay for my juice. The girl with the interesting bag paid quickly and left while my transaction took a lot of time (how long should it take to get my change!! haha). I got my change and jumped out and saw the girl disappearing around a corner. I managed to go to that corner and get close enough to get one blurry picture. Stalker points for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment