About Me

My photo

Born in Stockholm (Sweden), now live in Sapporo (Japan). Hold a Ph.D. in computer science and work with computers during the days, perform magic in a bar during the nights (and weekends, for kids). Also used to teach historical fencing back in Sweden.

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

The most boring New Year so far

My extremely unexciting New Year dinner

The second day into my winter break from work, I became sick. I kept being sick until it was time to go to work again a week later. This was the most boring New Year I have had since coming to Japan, and possibly the most boring New Year I have had ever.

Swedish food, which was excellent

I passed the time by watching endless amounts of movies and TV shows on my computer. Sometimes I got really bored and decided to cook some Swedish food. But that requires going to the supermarket and buy food, which I tried to avoid.

Inspired by the food I had gotten the last day at work, I also made some Spanish omelet at home.

4 comments:

  1. Svensk mat?? (Ja, jag håller på och läser ikapp nu. på min nya dator :-) ) Vad ÄR det där??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ja det kunde jag iofs räkna ut.. :-) Men innehållet?? Inget av det ser svenskt ut?? Vad det nu är.. Lök är det enda jag känner igen.. :-) Kanske morot? Var det gott då?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Morot, lök, svensk svamp, potatis, kött, svensk buljong, m.m. Rätt gott.
      Smakade väldigt svenskt.

      Delete