About Me

My photo

Born in Stockholm (Sweden), now live in Sapporo (Japan). Hold a Ph.D. in computer science and work with computers during the days, perform magic in a bar during the nights (and weekends, for kids). Also used to teach historical fencing back in Sweden.

Sunday, December 15, 2013

First time going somewhere by Sapporo tramway

Selfie in the tram
Today was the first day in my seven and a half years in Sapporo that I actually went somewhere by tramway. I have ridden the tramway once before, but then it was a two hour party in a tram that started and ended in the same spot, so we actually did not get anywhere then.

Today I got on at one place far from where I wanted to be and rode the tram to a place I wanted to get to. Cheap, fairly nice, fairly slow.

No comments:

Post a Comment