About Me

My photo

Born in Stockholm (Sweden), now live in Sapporo (Japan). Hold a Ph.D. in computer science and work with computers during the days, perform magic in a bar during the nights (and weekends, for kids). Also used to teach historical fencing back in Sweden.

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

The best vanilla buns in Sweden?


My brother claims that a place close to where he lives has the best vanilla buns in Sweden, or at least the best ones he has ever tasted. I tried to go there on Tuesday, but the place is only open Wednesday to Sunday. I tried again on my way home from my old university, but I arrived in the afternoon and all the vanilla buns were sold out! Destiny does not want me to taste these delicious treats, I guess.

The girl working there said that while the vanilla buns were great, they also had some other things that were good. I tried a cake she recommended, since I had gone out into the horse riding fields in the middle of nowhere and should do something there before going home again.

No comments:

Post a Comment