Friday, August 8, 2014

Getting hit by a car

If you look really hard, you can see a slight red line in the center of the photo: the result of me getting hit by a car.
While walking to meet some friends for dinner, I was hit by a car. The light for pedestrians was green, the light for this car was red. The car was going the wrong way up a one-way street too.

The car was driving very very slowly, though, so I was completely fine. When I noticed that the car was moving, I was more or less in the middle of the path of the car, so I decided to keep going forward, angling diagonally away from the car. Since he did not stop, and was about to hit me, I jumped out of the way for the last part, but the car touched me on the arm causing a fairly loud noise.

The driver noticed the noise and stopped. I looked at myself and looked fine, so I looked at the car which also looked fine, so I decided to just keep walking. I did not have much time before I was supposed to meet my friends, and getting stuck in a long discussion with a driver did not seem very tempting.

2 comments:

  1. Borde kanske återlämna sitt körkort? Alternativt skaffa glasögon..

    ReplyDelete