About Me

My photo

Born in Stockholm (Sweden), now live in Sapporo (Japan). Hold a Ph.D. in computer science and work with computers during the days, perform magic in a bar during the nights (and weekends, for kids). Also used to teach historical fencing back in Sweden.

Monday, December 15, 2014

Cuban food

Sangria, Daiquiri, and Daiquiri Japon
Mojito

Last week I had dinner with the nurses that I met in Paris that turned out to work at the same university as me. We had Cuban food, and it was great. I had been to this place 7 years ago, with a Dominican friend who said the food tasted similar to what she was used to at home. The menu had not change much as far as I could tell, and there were many nice things to choose from.

The nurses found a coupon that got us some free fried bananas.

We had lots of food, lots of rum, and lots of fun stories. They like to travel, and I travel a lot for work, so we had many stories to share about things that happen abroad and things that are very different from how they are in Japan.










No comments:

Post a Comment