Monday, December 22, 2014

Not diet food


Last week I met one of my magic friends for the first time in a long time. We met because we were both doing magic as a hobby, and we still sometimes meet up to talk about new things we are practicing or discuss new ideas for presenting old tricks etc.


We went to an Indian place close to where he lives. They have great food. I had lamb curry with cheese filled nan. Very good. Not so suitable for my "loosing 12 kg" diet that my doctor thinks I should be on. Then the waitress also brought us chai tea for free, which I guess may have put me slightly over the Calorie limit of the day.


We also continued on to another place across the street where they had something called kiwi crème brûlée parfait with cassis ice cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment