Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Birthday presents!

Black and white photos from the "safe" angle.
Black and white photos from the creepy angle.
Yesterday was not my birthday, but one of my friends said he had a late birthday present for me so we met up downtown. It was a great present! He gave me two large photos (A3 size or so) that change slightly depending on the angle you see them from. I will put these next to my bed, or maybe on the toilet door. Rather creepy from some angles, haha.

A collection of magic props and comedy props.
Later, we also visited the magic "snack" Ropossa. It is a small bar kind of place where the "mama" does magic too. She was very happy about me showing up dressed as a zombie this year (she complained last year that I never went to her place when I was dressed as a zombie but went to a place of someone she knows instead). She gave me a whole sack of presents!

 A card from my mother arrived 12 hours late, but looked nice.
 My mother sent me a card from Sweden which also arrived yesterday.

A woman I met in a bar gave me a haskapp jewelry (a cookie) when she heard it was my birthday.


2 comments:

  1. Black and white photos the best! I am glad that you have received gifts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The photos are nice, and they look good on my bathroom door. And since the door moves when you close it, you first see the "normal" picture and then when the door closes you see the "monster" picture. Very nice :-)

      Delete