About Me

My photo

Born in Stockholm (Sweden), now live in Sapporo (Japan). Hold a Ph.D. in computer science and work with computers during the days, perform magic in a bar during the nights (and weekends, for kids). Also used to teach historical fencing back in Sweden.

Saturday, October 20, 2012

That time of the year


Since it is soon Halloween I tried out some new ideas using the old face paint and fake blood that I mixed up last year. I was impressed that my own home made blood from last year was still not dried out. I still have not decided on what to do this year, or even where to go. We do not seem to have a Sapporo Zombie Walk this year.

I tried interleaving black and white, but was not happy with the result.
I am thinking of going with bloody stitches on white. And maybe blood as tears. Both ideas seem fine, but what would be an interesting overall theme?




No comments:

Post a Comment