About Me

My photo

Born in Stockholm (Sweden), now live in Sapporo (Japan). Hold a Ph.D. in computer science and work with computers during the days, perform magic in a bar during the nights (and weekends, for kids). Also used to teach historical fencing back in Sweden.

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Zombie doing magic at Ropossa

Zombie Jonas drinking tomato juice.
Yesterday I visited the magic "snack" Ropossa (the mama does magic) dressed in my Halloween zombie style. They took lots of pictures of me doing strange things, and also requested that I do a magic trick with hammering a nail into my nose. Lots of fun.

Zombie Jonas: "So I am going to do a card trick with these here cute playing cards for kids" 

"OK, I am going to hammer this nail into my nose to help with this card trick..."

Zombie with a nail in the nose.

Nail in nose, from the front.

Nail in nose, from below.

Pulling a nail out of my nose again.

Zombie talking to the customers at the counter.

Zombie making drinks.

Zombie Jonas stabbing and biting a young customer.

Zombie Jonas stabbing and biting another customer.

Zombie Jonas stabbing and biting the Mama of Ropossa.

No comments:

Post a Comment