Friday, October 12, 2012

Conference


We are hosting a small international conference, so I have to get up annoyingly early in the morning and come to work. I had me own presentation fairly early in the morning of the first day. Whoever decided on the schedule (not me, haha) also decided that working on Saturday would be a good idea, so the conference is Thursday to Saturday (instead of say Wednesday to Friday).


I also currently have a horrible cold, which does not help me stay awake. I slept 11 hours last night, but still feel like crap. Today, my voice is more or less gone, so it was a good thing that I had my presentation yesterday when I could still speak :-)


Today, we got a free lunch at the conference, though, so there are some benefits, haha. A quite traditional Japanese lunch box.

No comments:

Post a Comment