Sunday, October 28, 2012

My rude bathroom scale

My body weight when wearing clothes. I blame my wallet, filled with enormous amounts of bills, of course, for the two extra kilos compared to when naked.

I bought a bathroom scale a few months back. It tells you your weight in kilos, but it also tries to measure body fat percentage and other things. You also tell it how tall you are and it then tells you on a scale of "slim, slightly slim, normal, slightly fat, fat" what it thinks of your body constitution, and it recommends you how many calories you are allowed to eat each day.

My scale tells me I am "fat" every single morning, no matter how many kilos I lose, haha! It recommends eating between 1500 calories and 1650 calories (depending on how fat it thinks I am).

No comments:

Post a Comment