Monday, October 29, 2012

More Halloween experiments


Today it is my birthday. It seems it is also the busiest day of the year of everyone I know. They have to work late, they have to get up early tomorrow, they have to go to their sister-in-law's birthday party, etc. So I am left all alone on my birthday (as most years). On the positive side, this gives me plenty of time to try out new Halloween related things.

Yesterday I tried to paint myself with glow-in-the-dark paint, but it did not glow very much unless you stood in strong light for a long time. Today I bought some makeup glue and tried gluing a zipper to my wrist. It looks kind of interesting, and it seems to stick well enough to not fall off. It does loosen up quite a lot when you move your hand (which of course you do quite a lot...) so sticking it to some other body part is probably better.

3 comments:

  1. Lesson learned from experiment:
    If you paint on glue that is not actually dry yet, you are gluing paint to your skin. This makes it VERY difficult to get off later... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously??!!! Oct.29 is your birthday???? Mine too!O.o
    Well... bit late, but Happy birthday!! Wish you all the best!
    And good luck with Halloween experiments:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, October 29 is my birthday :-)

      Happy birthday to you too!

      Delete