Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Weird clothes, animals having sex

Underwear for me. Also, the box says: "Friday night. Because of you. Weekend charge. Sharpen up".

I was hunting for funny t-shirts in Osaka (wearing a shirt that says "I am not Japanese" in Japanese, which people think is funny because to them I am so obviously not Japanese). I did not have any luck in finding t-shirts, but by chance walked past a place selling underwear for men with playing card designs.

The box of my underwear also says: The lateshow that wonderful underwear is made from reasonable price that can become happy because it puts it on in concept. The tension is improved putting it on by the couple because it is designed for unisex. It is the best also for the present. Abundant variations four genres according to TPO and feelings on the day and the tension is improved.

I have been looking for such underwear for years, and despite there being lots of great designs like that for women I have never seen any in a size that fit me. In the store there was a very pretty woman working and when I asked if they had any other playing card themed underwear she did find me one more pair.

"Are you raise? Poker face" I almost bought this shirt because of the playing cards and the weird English but it was much more expensive than it was funny.

The box of one of the brands was full of "interesting English" too. Apparently my new underwear are "made from reasonable price that can become happy" and "the tension is improved putting it on by the couple because it is designed for unisex". And "it is the best also for the present", which I guess is great.

Animals having sex.

No comments:

Post a Comment