Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Autumn Festa

Hokkaido deer sausage wrapped in bread

In recent years, there is an annual event in Sapporo called "Autumn Festa". The Odori Koen park is filled with small stands selling food. I dropped by to visit a friend who works there, and even though I only visited one of the 5 or 6 city blocks occupied by the event, I ended up seeing people I know in three different shops. S I ended up buying too much food. It was good, though.

I know the guy at the register.

Curry House Colombo has great curry in their small restaurant, and they sold the same excellent stuff at the Autumn Festa.

Curry from Colombo, with free guava juice (since they like me).

I first entered the hamburger shop "Tack" because it looks like the Swedish word for "Thank you", but it turned out to be a coincidence. The hamburgers are good, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment