About Me

My photo

Born in Stockholm (Sweden), now live in Sapporo (Japan). Hold a Ph.D. in computer science and work with computers during the days, perform magic in a bar during the nights (and weekends, for kids). Also used to teach historical fencing back in Sweden.

Friday, March 20, 2015

Candy

These gummy bears were huge!

American candy is quite different from Japanese candy.

I tried buying one pack of Twizzlers, but the guy at the counter said I would get two packs. Luckily, they said "Low Fat"... Since this is basically eating sugar, "Of course it is low fat!" I thought. And also, I don't think the problem with candy in general is the fat content, haha.

I did not know there was such a thing as Swedish fish.

Underwear made from candy you can find in Japan too.

1 comment:

  1. Fast godisfiskar är ju klassiker i Sverige, så det är inte så konstigt ändå.. Finns ju både i flera färger och som saltlakrits.. Goda är dom också! .-)

    ReplyDelete