Friday, March 13, 2015

Meeting Baymax at magic bar Osmand


After working for quite a few hours on Sunday, I had some hours of non-work before Monday and more work was coming. I stopped by the magic bar Osmand, since they are open on Sundays (and most other magic bars in Tokyo are not).


I got to see two magicians do a few tricks at my table, and I got to see a fairly long stage magic show too. A girl who appeared out of a box on stage later came to my table and made a Baymax out of balloons.


Since I do not have friends in Tokyo that have time to meet me, I then went on to have dinner with Baymax. We had "chicken chicken chicken curry", with three types of chicken. It was good.


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Nej, men jag beställde tillräckligt med mat för att räcka till två, visade det sig. Så det blev rätt slitigt för mig...

      Delete