About Me

My photo

Born in Stockholm (Sweden), now live in Sapporo (Japan). Hold a Ph.D. in computer science and work with computers during the days, perform magic in a bar during the nights (and weekends, for kids). Also used to teach historical fencing back in Sweden.

Friday, March 13, 2015

Meeting Baymax at magic bar Osmand


After working for quite a few hours on Sunday, I had some hours of non-work before Monday and more work was coming. I stopped by the magic bar Osmand, since they are open on Sundays (and most other magic bars in Tokyo are not).


I got to see two magicians do a few tricks at my table, and I got to see a fairly long stage magic show too. A girl who appeared out of a box on stage later came to my table and made a Baymax out of balloons.


Since I do not have friends in Tokyo that have time to meet me, I then went on to have dinner with Baymax. We had "chicken chicken chicken curry", with three types of chicken. It was good.


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Nej, men jag beställde tillräckligt med mat för att räcka till två, visade det sig. Så det blev rätt slitigt för mig...

      Delete