About Me

My photo

Born in Stockholm (Sweden), now live in Sapporo (Japan). Hold a Ph.D. in computer science and work with computers during the days, perform magic in a bar during the nights (and weekends, for kids). Also used to teach historical fencing back in Sweden.

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Pirate ships, and helping people with photos


One morning when my friends were shopping, I went to the Treasure Island to take a look at the pirate ships. I took a few photos of the black and the white ships, and then walked back to find my friends again. When walking, I passed a group of young women that asked me if I could take a photo of them with their camera. I did, and they were very happy with how great the photo turned out.

The large group of women crossing the street in this photo asked me to take a photo of them (with their camera).

No comments:

Post a Comment