Sunday, March 29, 2015

Cirque du Soleil: Ka


After seeing six different magic shows, we also went to see one of the many Cirque du Soleil shows in Las Vegas. We saw "Ka", which is very highly ranked by Asians (I am told that "O" is most popular overall). It also happened to be conveniently located in the same hotel that we were staying in.


We had tickets in the middle of the sixth row, which was expensive but great. When they shot fire, which they did a lot in the beginning, it was pretty hot were we sat. We had a great view of everything.


The show was great too, of course. Very impressive. I have previously seen the Cirque du Soleil show Kooza in Tokyo, which was also great. Now I want to see more of their shows, so if I go to Vegas again, I guess I will go see O.


No comments:

Post a Comment