About Me

My photo

Born in Stockholm (Sweden), now live in Sapporo (Japan). Hold a Ph.D. in computer science and work with computers during the days, perform magic in a bar during the nights (and weekends, for kids). Also used to teach historical fencing back in Sweden.

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Funny signs in Las Vegas


There were lots of funny signs in Las Vegas. I especially liked the homeless (?) guy who had a sign that said that his girlfriend had been kidnapped by ninjas, so he needs money to learn kung-fu.



Shoot a real machine gun, very American. I shot machine guns when I was in the army in Sweden, so I was not very interested, though.
This looked very real

There was a huge sign saying: "If it is in stock, we have it" but it was difficult to get a good photo from the taxi.


No comments:

Post a Comment