Saturday, December 14, 2013

Snow

The mornings light snow

Friday morning greeted me with a light snowfall. During lunch it cleared up and it was sunny and warm so I walked around outside in a short sleeved t-shirt. While programming along during the afternoon, the building began shaking and there were sounds of very strong winds. Looking out through a window, there was a severe snow storm passing by. This made my trip home by bicycle rather unpleasant, and at times it was hard to get anywhere because the wind was pushing me in the wrong direction so strongly I moved backwards even when pedaling.

Our indoor lobby was also surprisingly full of snow after some very strong winds during the snow storm.

On my way home I ended up waiting at the same red light as a tramway snow removal vehicle.

No comments:

Post a Comment