Friday, December 6, 2013

Birthday party

I was given a cracker that shot flags since I "am a foreigner". There was even a Swedish flag in the set.

I was invited to a friend's birthday party, and it was much more exciting than my birthday. There were huge crackers shooting various kinds of confetti, there was a mountain of presents, there were fancy Pocky sticks, there were Swedish newspapers (!), there was good food, and there were around 10 people there celebrating.

A mountain of presents, much bigger than the presents on my birthday...

A Swedish newspaper! That someone picked up in Norway.

Mittens knitted by one of the participants, with a hole for fingers to pop out and use smart phone screens.

Cake!

Fancy Pocky

Pocky with "butter and sugar" instead of chocolate coating

The restaurant was called Bonaparte

No comments:

Post a Comment