Friday, February 6, 2015

A Omoro again

The glasses I am wearing also had blinking lights, but the timing of the photographer resulted in a photo of the instant where all the lights are off...

I got off work early enough that I was back at my hotel at 20:30 or so. I decided to visit A Omoro again, since there were three other magicians working this day. So I got to see three completely different magicians perform for me. This time, the VIP room had a large group of people, so the place was more crowded than on Sunday.


After the magic finished, the girl working the bar (who did not do magic) talked to me for a long time (as did the guy with the blue nose, who buy the way had a blue nose the entire time, not just for the photo). She had lived abroad, so we had stories to relate to regarding things that happen to you when I live in a country you did not grow up in. Very funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment