About Me

My photo

Born in Stockholm (Sweden), now live in Sapporo (Japan). Hold a Ph.D. in computer science and work with computers during the days, perform magic in a bar during the nights (and weekends, for kids). Also used to teach historical fencing back in Sweden.

Monday, February 2, 2015

Mount Fuji and Osaka castle from the sky

Small remains of heavy snowfall in Sapporo

On Sunday I had to cancel my private plans (I was invited to a nabe party) because my boss wanted me to attend a meeting in Osaka early on Monday morning. On Sunday there was a snowstorm that hit the airport outside Sapporo, so I was a bit worried that the planes would not fly. My plane managed to get out of Sapporo slightly before the storm arrived, though.

For once, I had a window seat, and the seat was on the side of the plane where you can see Mount Fuji. I also saw Osaka castle during our descent towards the Itami airport.

Mount Fuji in the distance
Mount Fuji again

The moon
The shadow from our plane

Osaka castle

No comments:

Post a Comment