About Me

My photo

Born in Stockholm (Sweden), now live in Sapporo (Japan). Hold a Ph.D. in computer science and work with computers during the days, perform magic in a bar during the nights (and weekends, for kids). Also used to teach historical fencing back in Sweden.

Monday, February 2, 2015

Being asked to show your underwear to strangers again


When I stopped by Ropossa recently, I was asked to do some magic tricks for a young couple who were also there. I was introduced as: "This is Jonas, he always wears strange underwear. And every time, your friend asks him to show her his underwear". So apparently we have a friend in common, and by the description I can guess who. This girl who I had never met before said that since our common friend was not here to have me show her my underwear, she would make the request instead.

So I had to show my new funny underwear. I had cleverly worn a Facebook "ii ne" t-shirt to go with my "ii yo" underwear, which everyone thought was funny. I was also photographed, and this photo was sent to several people I know, immediately...


I did some magic, which was appreciated. A photo of me with a bunch of strange magic props was also taken, but this photo was only sent to me.


Someone had a glow in the dark dancing cane from Disney Land, and the asked me to do something with it. I have never practiced the dancing cane, but it turns out that the basics are not so hard to pick up.

No comments:

Post a Comment