About Me

My photo

Born in Stockholm (Sweden), now live in Sapporo (Japan). Hold a Ph.D. in computer science and work with computers during the days, perform magic in a bar during the nights (and weekends, for kids). Also used to teach historical fencing back in Sweden.

Thursday, January 28, 2016

Funny props

These coasters that also become face masks when you hang them on your nose are also available in Japan.

During my stay in Sweden, I saw some funny props that I bought in the vague hope that I can use them in some magic trick in the future. I saw even more items that I did not even buy. But many of them seemed like nice products if you had a larger baggage allowance on the flight.

These were some magic props on sale, and the famous "hard to open plastic box". There was also a LEGO set with a female magician.


No comments:

Post a Comment