Friday, October 4, 2013

Bondage, and anime

I was given a flyer for a (past) bondage event

I have been asked to do a magic show dressed up like a zombie at a big BDSM event in the end of November. The organizer and I met on Monday, and she took me to an BDSM bar to give me an idea of what other things will be happening at the event. On Mondays they do not have a show, but she will try to get me to a show somewhere too, so I can adapt my magic show to the general theme.

We spent an hour or so in a bar with people wearing interesting clothes. There was a snake crawling around on the bar counter, but they said it was shy and "never" bit people (it was also a non-poisonous snake, so getting bitten would "just" hurt, not be dangerous). Seemed like an interesting place, with lots of interesting people working there.

I still have no idea what kind of things would be appreciated at a BDSM event, though I do plan to hammer a nail into my nose. Any type of escaping after being tied up style magic would probably have a very high risk of failure, so I will not do that...


We also went to an anime-nerd-bar, where the staff were dressed in anime character costumes, and the whole place was filled with plastic figures. It turns out to be the very bar that I met people from at the plastic model competition I went to in August (the people who sold me the "eat me" cookies). The two girls working on Monday were not at the event, but they had heard stories about a "weird foreigner in a crazy t-shirt", which sounds like me...

Ah, the kind of things I do for work.

5 comments:

  1. Du har sannerligen intressanta fritidsaktiviteter för dig!! :-) Du borde skaffa dig en T-shirt med texten "I'm the weird foreigner" på!! På japanska så klart!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ibland händer det kul grejer, men på sista tiden har det varit väldigt mycket slentrian. Jag funderar på att starta något projekt för att få ändan ur vagnen och göra något nytt. Kanske "besök en ny restaurang varje dag" eller något liknande?

      Delete
  2. Låter som ett bra project!! Och det råder ju inte direkt nån brist på matställen i Sapporo! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. May I ask what the name of the bdsm bar was? I've been looking for one in Sapporo and so far have been unsuccessful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The place we went to that night is called "Queens Bar Rey". They have a web page: http://bar-rey.com/

      I have since also been to a place called "Bar-Bara Due" but they have closed since then.

      I also know of a place called Coquettish Bar Roki, though I have never been there (I met a girl who works there at an event where I did a magic show and she also performed). http://www.bar-roki.com/

      Delete