Monday, January 25, 2016

Working

Right before my presentation in front of the reviewing committee started

The main reason I was in Germany was to give a presentation at the final review of a big EU project on cancer treatment. Since we are not in the EU and we do not do cancer research, this is perhaps somewhat surprising. But I actually got one of the longer time slots of all the presenters. My laptop suddenly decided to do some heavy updates in the middle of the presentation, which was not great, but other than that it went well.

My boss asked me to take photos of him during his presentation, since the university would not believe that he was on a business trip otherwise. So maybe he actually got paid for his trip. I did not get paid, despite handing in photos of me giving my presentation, haha.


No comments:

Post a Comment