Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Tokyo

After one day in Sapporo, I flew to Tokyo with a Japanese friend to stay the night in Tokyo and then get up ridiculously early in the morning and fly to Sweden.


We went to Harajuku to shop for funny t-shirts. I found a guy selling the "salmon eating salmon sushi" t-shirts that I wanted more of, which was nice. I also bought some "Starwars Coffe" (Starbucks parody), "Aji desu" (meaning "this is an aji (a fish)"; a parody of Adidas ("ajidasu" in Japanese), and a t-shirt that says: "I am not Japanese" in Japanese.

A magic bar where the magician was sadly not there on the Sunday we were in Tokyo.
I wanted to go to a magic bar that was close to our hotel, but it turned out that the magician was on vacation so we went back to the hotel instead.


The hotel room had complimentary slippers that were great to use in the airplane the next day!




No comments:

Post a Comment