Saturday, February 16, 2013

Farewell party in a nice restaurant with slightly weird toilet decorations


My Greek colleague is moving back to Greece, which is sad since now the two people who were most into being ironic around me have both left Japan. We had a farewell party at an American bar that serves nice hamburgers.

Toilet decorations in the unisex bathroom
We were there a few weeks ago too, and then I was fascinated by the "your leg will get third degree burns if you sit down on the toilet" way of placing the heating equipment. This time it was the same, but they had also added pictures of naked women to the wall. At least in the shared toilet for both men and women (I did not check the women only toilet). There are thus several reasons not to stay long in the bathroom (it physically hurts, and people think you are a pervert doing whatnot in there), which perhaps is the whole idea. There were never long queues to the toilet.

A drink with the same name as me, so I felt obliged to order one. Not bad, but not great.

No comments:

Post a Comment