Thursday, April 11, 2013

New magic bars in Sapporo


It seems there are two new magic bars in Sapporo! I have not had time to visit either of them, but a friend of mine did. He was not impressed, but people who know absolutely nothing of magic seemed to have fun.

In one of the magic bars a friend of one of my magician friends is working. I have met him two or three times and he seemed very nice. There is also another magician there, and I have met him too, in our magic bar. He showed me some magic about two years ago, and that was a bit weird. It would be interesting to see if he has gotten better since then. I will try to go and see them in the near future.

Edit: For anyone who has never been to any magic bar at all, I still recommend "Magic Bar Twister" (link to Hotpepper page) as the best place in Sapporo (though I may be slightly biased here, since I perform there a few days per week).

No comments:

Post a Comment