Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Sudden deafness, 5 months


I finished all my disgusting medicine, which as it turns out actually tastes worse and worse for each day that you take it, haha. After taking it for ten days, there was no noticeable change in my hearing, so I still cannot pick up on low frequencies on my left ear. It does not affect me in my daily life, but it would of course have been nice if all the hearing had come back. It seems the low frequencies will never come back, but I am still very happy that I can hear what people are saying and most sounds around me.

3 comments:

  1. Den här kommentaren har inget med inlägget att göra (fast jag kan ju säga att jag hoppas du blir helt bra så småningom!)
    Jag tänkte bara säga att jag gillar din blogg, och jag är glad att Micke rekommenderade den till mig!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack för trevlig feedback! :-)

      Det är ju kul att få höra att någon faktiskt läser bloggen.

      Delete
  2. Har faktiskt tagit mig igenom vartenda inlägg nu!! :-)

    ReplyDelete