Friday, May 24, 2013

Magic in Osaka


Me and Christian Engblom
Me and Miguel Angel Gea
Me and Dani DaOrtiz
The "Fat Brothers" way over 400 kg together, they said. This means that their clothes are also very big. This Japanese woman is a little more than average height and normally built, but you could fit 4 of her into one of their jackets...
On my way back to Sapporo from Sweden, I stayed two days in Osaka. There was a magic event called "Magic Panic 3" with three famous magicians there that I wanted to attend. All three of them held lectures, and they did a big magic show together. There were also Japanese magicians doing shows, and a close up magic contest with 10 contestants. All in all, it was a very nice event. The "Fat Brothers" (as they are called) were fantastic! One of them turns out to speak Swedish too, which I did not know before.


I also visited the magic bar A Majide, which is close to my hotel, where I got to see a guillotine illusion and where they gave me a present (because I go there too often, I guess).

No comments:

Post a Comment