Friday, July 19, 2013

Clothes shopping


It has now become summer here and most days it is over 30 degrees Celsius. I for once had a whole day with nothing at all schedules and spent it shopping around for clothes. I need jackets to do magic sometimes, but it always gets too hot if you wear a jacket. In the super hot summer, perhaps they sell very thin jackets, I hoped. And they did.

In one store I ran into a guy who said he had seen me on TV. He helped me pick out two very thin jackets and I apparently entered their store during the special "time sale" period of the day and got 60% off on the price on the tag. When I was paying he also mentioned that actually we had met once before. Six years ago he sold me a jacket in a different store in another part of Sapporo. Very good memory, that guy.


I also bought another jacket in another store, and hung them up near a pair of trousers I bought recently. The trousers caused our secretary to complain to me that my clothes were too gaudy. I said they are white with some black on them, neither white nor black are very loud colors. She said the color was not the problem.

3 comments:

  1. Jag tyckte brallorna var coola, jag!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ja, det tyckte jag också. Det var därför jag köpte dem. Folk stirrar på en när man har dem på sig, men å andra sidan stirrar ju folk på en bara man är ljushårig här (inte lika mycket, men ändå) så det gör ju inte så stor skillnad :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Att klä sig för att INTE väcka uppmärksamhet vedrkar bara tråkigt!! :-)

    ReplyDelete