Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Shopping for weird chopsticks, and chinpira-clothes



I had some time on Sunday to visit a store where I bought some really nice trousers during the summer. I wanted some similar ones now, so I stopped by and asked them to order some for me (my size was not in stock). I also ended up buying five new t-shirts there...


And when I walked past another store, a guy came out and said: "Ah, you! We have a pair of trousers I am sure you would like!" They did. The trousers did not fit, though. But I ended up buying a jacket there instead. Then, a guy from yet another store came out and said that he remembered me being a magician and suggested I should buy a new jacket in their store. Which I did.



I also took a look around in the bookstore Village Vanguard that has mostly non-books. They have lots of joke props that are often useful in magic. I ended up buying two sets of chopsticks, one with Luke Skywalker lightsabers (I also thought about buying Obiwan Kenobi lightsabers since I like Obiwan more than Luke as a character, but Luke has the nicer lightsaber design) and one shaped like the katana of some famous Japanese man (there were many, named after various famous samurais, presumably).

Oh, I also bought a banana shaped wine cork.

2 comments: