About Me

My photo

Born in Stockholm (Sweden), now live in Sapporo (Japan). Hold a Ph.D. in computer science and work with computers during the days, perform magic in a bar during the nights (and weekends, for kids). Also used to teach historical fencing back in Sweden.

Monday, August 6, 2012

First meal of Swedish vacation

Smoked reindeer meat
We arrived in Sweden at around 17:00, so we had time to have some food before the jet-lag made me pass out in a sofa (my parents have a guest room with a bed, which used to be my room by the way, but that was reserved for my friend so I got to spend my vacation sleeping on a sofa).

Liver pate with morchella mushrooms

Shrimps and stuff

Creamy cheese with shrimps, and fish roe spread

Swedish bread of various kinds.

No comments:

Post a Comment