About Me

My photo

Born in Stockholm (Sweden), now live in Sapporo (Japan). Hold a Ph.D. in computer science and work with computers during the days, perform magic in a bar during the nights (and weekends, for kids). Also used to teach historical fencing back in Sweden.

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Ostracized


The main building, seen from my mountain hut.
While my parents, my brother and his girlfriend, and my friend all stayed in the main building I was told there was not room enough for me. So I ended up in a small hut on top of the mountain. I had a good view, but it was a bit lonely. And the toilets are all in the main building where everyone else slept...

The sky, seen through my window. The sun was setting at around 23:00. Swedish summer nights are very short.

No comments:

Post a Comment